Transition your knowledge from CMMI V1.3 to CMMI V2.0 to build competitive advantage and meet the challenges of the changing global business landscape.
What Will I learn in this course?
- This training will guide you through key components of the CMMI V2.0 model structure and key differences between CMMI V1.3 and CMMI V2.0.
Who should take this course?
- Practitioners who have completed a CMMI V1.3 Building-level course and want to upgrade to CMMI V2.0.
- Appraisal Team Members who participated on a CMMI V1.3 appraisal, and who need to fulfill the V2.0 training requirements required for serving on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal.
What do I get from this course?
- CMMI V2.0 Model PDF licensed to the student
- A certificate of completion
- One credit to take the CMMI Associate Exam
- Completed prerequisite to take the CMMI Associate Exam and become a current Certified CMMI Associate
- Completed prerequisite for upgrading to CMMI V2.0 and for serving as a CMMI V2.0 Appraisal Team Member
- Completed prerequisite for taking additional CMMI V2.0 training courses and pursuing CMMI V2.0-relevant certification pathways
What do I need for this course?
- To take this course, a student must have previously completed a CMMI V1.3 introductory training course (e.g., Introduction to CMMI for Development, Introduction to CMMI for Services), or have taken a previous version of CMMI introductory course along with the appropriate training upgrade.